Type of code
- Fixed. The code emitted by the remote control, is always the same. There is no encryption and once the remote control is duplicated, the copy works directly in the receiver.
- Rolling. The code emitted by the remote control, changes with each pulse. A copy of the remote control should be made, that way generating the same brand and model but with a different serial number, that will be necessary for registry in the receiver. There are specific instructions for each receiver of either how to register the copy, remotely or directly manipulating the receiver.
Auto-Programmable The remote control can be registered in the receiver without the need of the original remote control, as long as radio communication is activated and the memory is not full.
- In front of the receiver keep the JMA remote control pressed during 10 seconds until the red LED goes off (after 4 seconds) and it turns to green (at 10 seconds).
- Once the LED is green, release the button and wait for the LED to definitely go off. During the process, the green LED will flash once or several times depending on the code type until finally going off.
If the process does not work, test the standard method using the original remote control or gaining access directly from the receiver.
ELVOX® ETR 2 Remote
HOW TO SYNCHRONISE ELVOX ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
ELVOX remote control synchronisation can only be performed directly on the receiver itself.
Synchronising the remote control directly on the receiver
Sliding and hinged doors
1. Hold the button on the receiver I2(P2).
2. While still holding the button on the receiver, press the button on the remote control to be synchronised.
3. Wait for the LED to flash, confirming the synchronisation.
4. Release both buttons.
1. Hold the button on the P1 receiver for two seconds. The DL1 LED will flash green.
2. Release the P1 button on the receiver.
3. Press button 1 on the remote control to be programmed.
4. The blue DL5 LED will flash.
5. On pressing the P1 button again for two seconds, the DL2 LED will flash green to synchronise channel 2.
6. Press button 2 on the remote control to be programmed.
7. The blue DL5 LED will flash.
8. To synchronise buttons 3 and 4, repeat steps 5 to 7. The LEDs DL3 and DL4 will light. Press buttons 3 and 4 in each case.
9. To leave synchronisation mode, press buttons P1 and P2 when the green LED flashes while waiting for a signal.