COPYING FIXED CODES
1. Before programming, you must delete all factory-recorded information from the remote control. To do so, see “DELETE THE REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAMMING”.
2. Place the original remote control and the copy remote control on a smooth non-metal surface and place the original remote control opposite the right side of the copy remote control at a distance of 1 cm.
3. Press the button on the copy remote control for programming and keep it pressed down.
4. Press the button on the original remote control to be copied.
5. Wait until the LED blinks which means the remote control has been copied.
Note: If the LED does not blink, the remote control cannot be copied.
DELETE THE REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAMMING
1 - Simultaneously press buttons 1 and 2 down on the copy remote control. The LED will flash.
2 – Stop pressing button 2 and keep button 1 pressed down; then press button 2 three times. The LED will blink quickly.
3– Release and press any button to check that the remote control programming has been deleted. If the programming was correctly deleted, the LED will not turn on.
NOTE: In order to save a code on any button, the button must be blank. Reprogramming a button is not possible until all programming on the control has been deleted.
FREQUENCY ACCEPTED BY THIS REMOTE CONTROL- 433.92 MHz.