COPYING 1 PACKET ROLLING CODE
1. Hold buttons 1 and 2 on the JMA remote control simultaneously for 5 seconds until the red LED flashes.
2. Release and wait for it to switch off.
3. Press the button on the JMA remote control over which you want to copy the original remote control.
4. The red LED will remain lit.
5. Place the two remotes facing each other on the right-hand side of the JMA remote on a flat non-metallic surface at a distance of less than 1 cm.
6. Press the original remote control until the LED on the JMA remote turns green.
7. The JMA remote control will remain green for a few seconds until all the information is saved, then the JMA remote control will start flashing green slowly. There are 4 copy options.
-Copy in automatic mode: Press button 1 on the JMA remote control and a code will be assigned automatically. This remote will need to be registered with the installation.
-Copy in manual mode: Press button 2 on the JMA remote control. Then enter the number to be added or subtracted from the code on the original remote control into the JMA remote. Button 1 on the JMA remote is used for units, button 2 for tens and button 3 for hundreds. For example, if you want to add 127 places, press button 3 once, button 2 twice and button 1 seven times. Button 4 is used to alternate between adding and subtracting, switching the LED from green (adding) to red (subtracting). Finally, press the record button on the JMA remote (on the rear of the device) to exit this mode.
-Copying in clone mode: pressing button 3 on the JMA remote will create an identical clone of the original remote.
-Scanner mode: Press button 4 for this mode. This option creates a remote that will perform a sweep of various serial numbers. After creating this sort of remote, approach the garage and press the button used for recording. The remote will start to transmit codes starting from the original serial number onwards. When the door has opened, press the rear button to stop the scan. Because the scan is very fast, it is possible that the code on which you stop the sweep is higher than the actually correct one. So wait for the door to close again and press the button on which the remote was recorded again. This time, descending codes will be transmitted at a slower rate. When the door opens again, hold the rear button for 5 seconds until both LEDS come on at the same time. If you want to restart the operation from scratch, press any of the front buttons.
To check that the remote has been copied as a rolling code, the LED should go red when pressing the copied button. If it goes green, it has been captured as a fixed code.
•If the JMA remote control flashes red:
The remote was read incorrectly. You will need to start again.
•If the JMA remote control flashes green fast:
The remote has been captured as an unverifiable fixed code. You will need to start again.
FREQUENCY ACCEPTED BY THIS REMOTE CONTROL
•From 280Mhz to 360Mhz (outside the European Union)
•From 380Mhz to 400Mhz (outside the European Union)